U Series Serrated Knife 1pc
Inclusive of all taxes
While a chef's knife or a utility knife uses force to get the cutting done, force is not quite what is required when you're cutting through a thick crust or resistant skin. Would you use a sledgehammer to fix a nail in the wall? The saw-like edge of Tupperware's U Series Serrated Knife cuts into food with a back and forth motion, ensuring that it penetrates a thick or resistant covering while keeping the softer inside unharmed or intact. It is perfect for cutting into breads without smashing them or slicing fruits like tomatoes and kiwis which have a resistant skin.
Ergonomic, high-quality stainless steel serrated knife with a tapered, rounded edge allows clean and effortless penetration of thick crusts like bread, or resistant skin, like tomatoes or kiwis. All this, without smashing the softer inside with unnecessary force.
- Quality: Highly durable stainess steel serrated blade for sharp, precise cutting. High quality plastic handle.
- Non-slip Handle: Black and pink plastic handle with high gloss, non-slip etching for a firm grip.
- Handling: Ergonomically designed non-slip handle makes it easy to hold and handle the knife.
- Protective Sheath: The sharp blade slides easily into the knife's protective sheath for safe storage when not in use.
- Usage: Ideally suited for cutting into breads, cakes and sandwiches. Also for cutting into fruits and vegetables with resistant skins like tomatoes, grapes and kiwis.
- Country Of Originﾠ: BELGIUM
- Manufacturer Nameﾠ:ﾠBELGIUM TPSA WAREHOUSE
- Manufacturer Addressﾠ:ﾠTUPPERWARE BELGIUM N.V, Wijngaardveld 17, B-9300 Aalst, Belgium
- Importerﾠ:ﾠTupperware India Pvt, ltd, 11 & 12, Khasra No.1045/2, Central Hope Town, Selaqui, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Item SKU 11059617
Write Your Own Review