TUPPERWARE FRIDGESMART MINI 350ML (SET OF 2)
Do you love your leafy greens? Is kale the secret to your healthy burgers? Do you love your brussel sprouts to death? Treat them to the intelligent Tupperware Whole Fruits and Vegetable Storer Fridgesmart! The smart vent system lets you adjust the air circulation within the storer basis the fruit or vegetable you want to store. Keep both vents open to store leafy vegetables, sprouts and greens which require more air to circulate to remain fresh. Open only one vent for those fruits and vegetables which like cooler temperatures with moderate air circulation. These include carrots, peppers, lemons, oranges, apples and pears. Keep both vents closed to keep cucumbers, berries, figs and grapes fresher for longer! The ergonomically designed rectangular shape fits compactly in your fridge and saves fridge space. Ridges at the bottom of the box, allows moisture to seep through and collect at the bottom to avoid it from clinging to the vegetables and fruits, which leads to faster decay. The Fridgesmart Storer is transparent so that you can easily identify the fruit and vegetable being stored, without needing to open it again and again. Give your fruits and vegetables a smart advantage while storing them in your fridge!
- White rectangular, transparent box for easy identification of fruits and vegetables being stored
- Compact shape for easy storage in the refrigerator without occupying excessive space
- Ridges at the bottom to prevent the moisture collected at the bottom of the box from touching the stored fruits or vegetables; keeping them fresher for longer
- Wide inside seal rim makes it easy to clean the Fridgesmart Storer
- Three way valve vent system for intelligent storage of fruits and vegetables. Keep both vents open for heavy breathing fruits and vegetables like coriander, brussel sprouts, spinach, endives, peas (in pods), broccolis, sweet corn. Keep 1 vent open and 1 vent closed for vegetables and fruits that require moderate air circulation - beans, lettuce (all types), leeks, carrot, soya beans, cabbage, cauliflower, fennel, fresh herbs, peppers (sweet, hot and others), citrus fruits, ripe apples and pears. Keep both vents closed for light breathers like mushrooms, radishes, brinjal, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, beetroot, cucumber, cherries, berries (raspberries, strawberries, red berries), figs, and grapes
- Applicable for Lifetime Warranty. Please visit our warranty page to learn more.
- Country Of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Name: Tupperware India Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufacturer Address: Plot No: 11 & 12, Khasra No: 1045/2, Twin Industrial Area, Selaqui, Dehradun, Pin Code: 248011 (Uttarakhand) India
|Color||Base : Transparent/Seal : Purple|
|Dimension||155 x 155 x 100|
Return for Unused products can be initiated within 7 days of delivery
Please visit our returns policy to learn more.